Total Pageviews

Thursday 16 September 2010





I definitely need a teenager to come and sort out my blog. Photos do not stay where I put them and then I cannot add one when I want. Frustration is mounting! But to go on with my Norway trip.

I was fascinated by the Stave Church but the crowds made it difficult to see it all properly. How different from travelling in Turkey when usually we have a huge site to ourselves! Later we went to Lysoen, Ole Bull's house. I had never heard of Ole Bull but he was Greig's mentor and a fascinating character. We got to the island by a little ferry and it was lovely and peaceful and too far out to be a coach tour destination so refreshingly deserted.

On the way back we stopped at our waterfall which is possible to walk behind and then back to house where Rob cooked a wonderful barbeque.

No comments:

Post a Comment