Total Pageviews

Thursday 16 September 2010



The journey to Oslo was interrupted due to a problem with the trains and we changed on to a bus. I arrived at the station and was met by Jackie and Lucy who I have not seen for 29 (?) years. Jackie drove back to her house and we then went out to do some sightseeing. We went to Vigeland Park which was as lovely as I had been led to believe and viewed the statues and dodged the showers. We then drove up above the town to have tea and view the new ski jump. Then it was on to Bogstad Manor before going out for an Indian meal. Every meal out in Norway was from a different country - Indian, Thai and Vietnamese! I had an early start in the morning for my flight back to UK. It was a great holiday, so different from what I usually do. The next blog will be from Turkey where I am going on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment